Sunday, July 14, 2013

Leaving on a jet plane.

Just as the sun pokes out, we are packing our bags.
Well mostly we are making messes and mom is packing.
 
This photo courtesy of Aunt Chloë.
And everyone knows who we are!
 
Berry picking with the gang and
my best friend Phoebë Snow.


 
Some of the salmon berries mom picked; I ate all mine.
 
 
Mom's friend Lisa is here visiting.
She is going to fly on the plane with us tomorrow.
She also brought me a whole bag of fireworks, awesome!
 
 
Wednesday we went on our last toddler hike of the summer.
 

 

 
Can you find Rosie and I?

 
Thursday mom and dad took us to pick more berries!
 


 
Friday was a day of rest.  I can't remember what we did.
 


 
On Saturday we went to the Sitka Air Show and I got
to check out the cockpits of many planes and helicopters.
 



 
Phoebë Snow and I in front of this cool yellow chopper.

 
I woke up and my eye was all swollen and painful.
This has mom worried.
But off we go tomorrow, swollen weird eye and all!
See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment