Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Adios daylight.

The sun is going down around 3:45 and it is dark about 4:15.
We have to get out while we can!
 
 
We had a practice Thanksgiving while Uncle Justin was here.
Delicious!

 
Hike to the beach. 
 
First we had to read about all the bears.


 
I knew they were too quiet! 
I found them sneaking some candy from the top of the fridge.
 
They have a jetted tub in their bathroom that
makes the most awesome bubbles!
 
Spectacular weather!
 
Little Rosie and her hat.
 
Cedar can do about 5 pushups and he has great form.
 
Bed time hugs.  They have been playing so well together lately.
 
"Chase me Uncle Justin, chase me!"
The new house has a track, so to speak,
where they kids can run lap after lap.
Bye Uncle J, it was fun!
 
Today we did a family photo shoot,
from something I bought in an auction a year ago.
Can't wait to see how they turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment